- Koh-Lanta.org use both PayPal and Stripe to process payments through our platform, something that allows you to make secure payments using credit or debit cards.
- Bookings are not considered confirmed until full payment is cleared.
- When a guest makes a payment through Koh-Lanta.org, you are not doing so to enter into a contract with Koh-Lanta.org to provide the accommodation that you have booked, your contract to provide accommodation is with the host of the property you are booking, with Koh-Lanta.org only acting as a payment collection agent for the property host.
- Koh-Lanta.org carry out thorough identity verification and due diligence process on all our hosts before they are allowed to list their properties on our platform so that guests can be assured that the Host you are making arrangements and entering into a contract with is a genuine Island host who has the right to enter into an agreement with you to rent the property out.
- Payments to Hosts
- Once a payment for a booking has been confirmed, the full amount due to the host less any currency conversion rates, (at our banks current rates), will automatically show as available in the Host Wallet in your Host Dashboard.
- In order to avoid regular small payments being made hosts can make withdrawal requests from their wallet that will result in funds being instantly transferred to their PayPal accounts if they have one and have configured their Koh-Lanta.org host accounts to do so, or transferred by direct bank transfer within 24 hours.
- In certain situations Koh-Lanta.org will consider making cash payments on the island to hosts who would require this, if you are a host who would require cash payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.